In order to fish either Classic (VA or NC), participants must fish four (4) of eight qualifying tournaments. In this case, they can fish the classic contest of their choice.
If a participant fishes a total of six (6) tournaments he qualifies to fish both classic contests, NC and VA, if they elect to do so.
Anglers Choice Team Tournament Trail has been invited to participate in the B.A.S.S. Toyota Team Championship for 2014.
Anglers Choice Team Trail will be allowed to send one (1) team to the B.A.S.S. Toyota Team Championship for every 50 teams that register. The qualifying teams will be determined by the highest finishing eligible teams in the Anglers Choice Points Championship. Each team member must pay a one-time $10 B.A.S.S. Team Championship membership fee to the ACM Team Trail before fishing their first tournament of the year in order to be eligible (this fee will be forwarded to B.A.S.S.). Each team will receive a subscription to B.A.S.S. Times along with a membership packet.
Any team that participates in this program must sign a separate
waiver & release/liability required by B.A.S.S.
ANGLERS CHOICE POINTS CHAMPIONSHIP
There will only be one (1) points championship for divisions in 2014. Any team fishing the Anglers Choice Marine Team Tournament Trail will accrue points as the season progresses. Points champions will be determined by a cumulative score of 6 out of the 8 qualifying tournaments. Any team that fishes all 8 of the Anglers Choice Team Tournament Trail will have their lowest 2 tournament scores dropped.
The 2014 points championship team will have their entry fee paid for the
B.A.S.S. Toyota Team Championship.
All New Forms Must be Submitted for the 2014 Tournament Trail
2014 TOURNAMENT INFO
A few announcements for 2014 -
• New entry fee will be $120 plus $20 for lunker.
• Payback 1 place for every 7 boats registered in tournament.
• We will not invert the field for the Classic.
• Over $150,000 in cash and prizes
• VA Classic Prize - Ranger boat, Mercury motor, trailer package worth $35,000
• NC Classic Prize - Triton boat, Mercury motor, trailer package worth $28,000
• Chance to qualify for BASS Masters Classic
• Jiffy Bonus Bucks additional cash awards.
• Sea Tow Big Fish Bucks additional cash awards.
Click to view all details in the 2014 Rules & Regulations.